html> 02 03 CRACK FOOTBALL: Stephen El shaarawy transfer news: I am staying put to Ac Milan 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Stephen El shaarawy transfer news: I am staying put to Ac Milan

34
Stephen El Shaarawy has declared and make it clear that he will not seek a transfer despite having fallen out of favour at AC Milan.

The forward has been linked with a big money move away from the Giuseppe Meazza this summer but, speaking in the aftermath of the Rossoneri's 3-1 home win against Cagliari on Sunday, El Shaarawy confirmed he would remain at San Siro.

He was quoted saying "I am staying at Milan," El Shaarawy, 20, said. "My choice is clear and whatever offer arrives I want to stay."

After struggling in the latter half of 2012-13, head coach Massimiliano Allegri dropped El Shaarawy to the bench for Sunday's clash with Cagliari, but the player says that the snub has made him even more determined to succeed.

he continue saying "I don't want to comment on the decision by Allegri to drop me, but I am going to have to accept it. I will adapt to the formation, even as a second striker. Now there is a lot of competition but there will be room for everyone."

He also comment on their new signing Ricardo Kaka.Calling him Idol.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38